You are responsible for the realization of market research consulting projects from A to Z.
• These projects will encompass every aspect of the NPD-funnel and shopper journey. Both offline and online.
• Applying the right methodology to meet clients’ objectives. From state-of-the-art techniques to more traditional ones. Making the transition from asking to observing & interpreting.
• You build and maintain good relationships with an assigned client base.
• You analyze results and you provide strategic insight to clients, driving real change within organizations.
• You enjoy sharing knowledge and coaching your junior colleagues.
• You create high level proposals for your clients and make sure that the best fitting research methodologies and tools are used for any giv en project.
• You have a profound knowledge of marketing & market research
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in quantitative market research.
• You are data driven and your mindset is both “analytical” and “creative”.
• You really enjoy to deep-dive into a project and look for solutions in close cooperation with your colleagues and clients.
• A profound knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a prerequisite. Knowledge of statistical software is a plus.
• You have a hands-on mentality, able to manage big complex projects where required
• Able to work independently where needed.
• You are a good relationship builder and client manager and have strong presentation skills.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch or French, additional languages are a plus.
• You have an eye for detail, strong interests in new research techniques and are committed to go the extra mile.
• You are the proud owner of a University Master Degree in Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Communication Sciences, Food Sciences or similar.
• A competitive salary pack
• Being part of a talented and ambitious team, with a passion for research
• A fresh eyed and growing company where entrepreneurship is encouraged
• Challenging projects for an international client base seeking added value
• Customized training plans and exciting career opportunities
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com at the attention of the HR manager.